Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It no wonder there is not much talk on this tri-state forum, I have had 2 posts blocked out which was generally a fun topic, or at least general discussion.

·
Registered
587 Posts
Webby the problem is that they are not motorcycle related topics. I replyed to one today and new it would be gone. The post must be related to motorcycles or riding to stay on any of these forums.

Ced

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It seems to me that since there has been only 9 posts in the last 3 months that any talk would be worth while.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Hi Kara,
Nice to see ya post,i figured you're job and the weather has kept you busy. Webby, I'll try to keep the Tri-State alive.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks,Kara. I am sure there is something that is of interest that could be shared to keep this group active. I see all the other groups have stuff to share.

·
Registered
32 Posts
This is from the "Board Guidlines" post...

Please remember to keep all posts in this board TriState related.
General discussion should be brought to the General Discussion board.
Don't worry, once spring/summer gets here, there will be alot of talk about rides, events, and bikes.

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
pretty much, but unlike the spirit bars, these cost 150.00 and the risers are part of the actual bars. plus the bars only have a 3 inch pullback.

·
Registered
460 Posts
hey all
just got my saddle bag supports form ebay. :p look great. to bad cruiser customizer is waiting on my turn signal bezzles before they ship my order that has my bags :(

1 - 12 of 12 Posts