Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Do any of you all have recommendations for a tail, brake, turn light combo that is slim that can fit on a bobber fender?
I'm a noob and have been through tons on amazon.
The bike I bought had a POS light that didnt have turn signals and was just ziptied onto the shock.

Registered

Registered
Discussion Starter #5
most of the bobbers I've seen go with a side mount license plate bracket with a tail light no turn signals,
I've seen one that is pretty streamlined and then I've seen led strips. I'm probably going to go with the strips... Just hoping they last

Registered
There are test slim types.

Registered

Registered
Depends on what type of rear fender you have (if at all). If you still have the stock fender supports you can use the last bolts to thread some turn signals on and use some type of either side mounted brake light or a universal center mount one (I'd suggest the "Sparto" style but it's a bit too falic in nature for me).

Registered
I鈥檝e been running a flexible LED kit that integrates the tail and stop light along with turn signals into two strings of LEDs stacked one on top of the other. In my setup, the LEDs are dual color and change from solid red to flashing yellow for turn signal operation. May or may not be strictly 鈥渓egal鈥 with regard to your state鈥檚 rules for turn signal placement, so check on that if you care... it looks like a website called chromeglow has very similar products, fitted to various fender styles. ChromeGlow Under Fender Tail Lights

Registered
Discussion Starter #11
With turn signals

So I bought those but unsure how to wire. I've got the left and right turn figured out but what about the other 3 wires??? Any help?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts