Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looks like it's time to do maintenance and make upgrades now that the weather has turned. I thought there may have been a few nice fall days left - boy am I wrong.

Michael

·
Registered
2,912 Posts
Sadly, I have no garage, just an unheated shed. Maintenance and such must wait for nice weather...weather I'd love to ride in but that oil change or chain adjustment often must be done first. :(

·
Premium Member
4,593 Posts
Winter Sucks !!!! :(

·
Registered
2,912 Posts
You ain't kidding! I went outside for a few minutes in 50 degrees (not dressed for it) & froze my ass off!

Well aren't you the hot-house rose? :wink: :wink: Fifty is about the perfect temperature for riding. :cool:

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
You ain't kidding! I went outside for a few minutes in 50 degrees (not dressed for it) & froze my ass off!
I guess better late than never. On this morning's ride into work, my FJR said it was 51 all the way in. Heated grips, motorized windscreen, adjustable heat louvers on the fairing, electric cruize control, and a big smile on my face all the way in. I love having 146 modern-day horse power tempered with a traction control system, except it makes my cheeks sore :twisted:

(there, I left ya sumthin...)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts