Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Honda Shadow Aero 750
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have sold my 2009 Shadow Aero and will be picking up a 2010 Phantom on Saturday.Hope I like the bike.Any comments from Phantom owners would be appreciated.Looks like my Memphis Shades windshield from the Aero will mount right up.

·
Registered
3,311 Posts
you will love the phantom - but i would suggest a new seat ! its really suckly
the FI is great !! runs and sounds like a dream when exhaust is done - keeps up with a 900 vulcan with no problem - looks damn pretty as well - lots of power great on gas and
for the windshield you can put a batwing on it if thats your style

i get alot of my stuff from this site but im sure you can find other places - this site usually is first to have new product for the scoot...

HONDA SHADOW PHANTOM

·
Registered
24 Posts
i just get my phantom trade the rebel for it, love it perfect bike it's had turner just look very cool all black out sound and ride very nice to, You will love it i finance my for 2.99 fore three years out the door price i paid $ 7900 Hundred maybe will help you... good deal .. Honda giving $ 400 buddy bucks right now plus i bargan other $400 on top of that...

·
Registered
40 Posts
I LOVE,Love, Love my Honda Shadow Phantom 2010!! It is also my first bike. I have about 1400miles on it and have it ALL Blacked out with black exahaust too! Had the triple trees black powdercoated! I get lots of comments at Bike week. I have a custom paint job to make it a little more personal. Hope to get some pics up later today! Enjoy!
SQ

·
Registered
2019 Honda Shadow Aero 750
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Picked the Phantom up this evening and rode it 122 miles home.Excellent bike...Great job Honda.

·
Registered
177 Posts
thats a nice bike....when i got my shadow.....i had compared side by side at the showroom RS vs Phantom......really hard to say which on i like the best, but for me RS riding position was very comfy so i got the RS....but damn, still want a phantom.
but again...if i got the phantom i might want th RS after. wanna trade for couple of month ???? lol JK

·
Registered
177 Posts
nope....mostly all shadow are same size....750, or you go with vtx1100...but looks different. on another side, you got HD iron 883. same style...but skinny as hell...air cool....and that overheat....lol

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.