7,541 Posts
:shock: Now that’s a cruise I’d take! :lol::lol::-D

·
Registered
9,278 Posts
snow? well, book today for the cruise of a lifetime...:shock:

http://www.tothepointnews.com/content/view/3617/85/
ps(this is a joke btw)
LOL sure, it's a joke, but why on God's green Earth are people STILL getting hijacked off the coast of Somalia?

Gee, dear, let's sell the farm, buy a boat, and sail to the most dangerous parts of the world in search of the end of our lives.

I sometimes wonder how people survived long enough to make a Somali dream cruise. :wink:

·
Registered
3,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
LOL sure, it's a joke, but why on God's green Earth are people STILL getting hijacked off the coast of Somalia?

Gee, dear, let's sell the farm, buy a boat, and sail to the most dangerous parts of the world in search of the end of our lives.

I sometimes wonder how people survived long enough to make a Somali dream cruise. :wink:
Well John it would seem that there exists those "show me " types. Sad state today that gun mounts are needed on sail boats.

(Quote)
"why on God's green Earth are people STILL getting hijacked"
"why on Gods green earth is Osama Bin Laden still at large?" I know this is unrelated but some questions need to be asked on occasion.:shock:;-)

·
Registered
587 Posts
Stupidity of sailors thinking 'it won't happen to them', combined with the fact that Somalia is an economic and political basketcase and some Somalis have found piracy to be a profitable exercise.

The problem is, these guys are now doing this crap right down the East African coast. :shock:

Now back to the motorcycling, which is already in progress...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts