Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lisa, I know you have some pull in the North. So, please keep your AIR in Canada. We are 3 degrees, wind chill @ 8 below. I know that`s not bad for some but in Ky. you bet your booty it`s cold. Thanks for any help. :wink:

·
Registered
8,119 Posts
That's something I have never figured out. Us Yankee's send our good wishes, money, products and personal support to Canada and in return they send us cold weather. What's up with that anyways ?

We still like our Northern Brethren.

Chris

P.S. Lisa has powers that stretch the globe. :)

·
Registered
188 Posts
Weather

This is called sharing our resouces. So store that cold somewere and use it when it will be too hot this summer, and you should not argue, we send it free to you.

·
Registered
3,396 Posts
LOL!!

c'mon, toughen up fellas :wink: :lol:

We are currently 1F / -17C

Thats too cold, even for us igloo dwellers :wink: :lol:

·
Registered
188 Posts
cold weather ride

We have -26C this morning, i had to drive the kids to school, when i got back got in the back of the house get some logs and got fire burning stove red.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Christopher said:
That's something I have never figured out. Us Yankee's send our good wishes, money, products and personal support to Canada and in return they send us cold weather. What's up with that anyways ?

Chris

We also send our beer.... 8)

·
Registered
69 Posts
Spirited said:
Lisa, I know you have some pull in the North. So, please keep your AIR in Canada. We are 3 degrees, wind chill @ 8 below. I know that`s not bad for some but in Ky. you bet your booty it`s cold. Thanks for any help. :wink:
I agree, Spirited. I'm about 100 miles East of you and it's 5 degrees here. I'm just glad I don't have to get out there!

I looked out the window this morning and saw 2 Beagle Hounds with a set of jumper cables trying to start a rabbit! :shock: :wink:

·
Registered
224 Posts
No riding here today. Not even safe to walk very far. - 6 F this morning. Many schools closed and more on 2 hour delays.

Right now it is a sunny + 5 F. Maybe I could ride down to the end of the drive and back . . . NOT

·
Registered
33 Posts
shepdog said:
Christopher said:

Chris

We also send our beer.... 8)
Well if your beer didn't taste like water we might be able to make you a deal. Until the quality of standard goes up for your beer, we are going to keep sending you our fine clean COLD air. :)

btw, you can't have anymore of our women. :D

·
Registered
59 Posts
Aero98 said:
cmon its the global warming.
Can you believe Al Gore got a Nobel Peace Prize nomination for his efforts to bring global warming to the attention of the world...geez...... he needs to spend this week in Indiana, bet he'd change his theory.

·
Registered
3,303 Posts
Ummm.. just heard from my Aunt way back East. Minus 12 degrees C. with winds of over 100 KPH. The lowest it registered with Wind Chill was in the low minus 70s.

·
Registered
151 Posts
blame canada...

reminds me of one of my fav movies.... south park

we're just sending the cold weather down south to keep all those Canadians who moved to the states from getting home sick.
Grezky has never been the same since moving to the desert...

Besides, if you don't want the canadian winds, just tell the border guards to ask for it's passport! By the time the passport office finally issues one, it will be the middle of summer!

:eek: just playing with you all.
cheers

·
Registered
37 Posts
Re: blame canada...

oil_rider said:
"Blame Canada, blame Canada..." hey wait up, i'm up there too and yes i hope all our cold air goes down south so we can have warm weather and ride... :lol:

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Besides, if you don't want the canadian winds, just tell the border guards to ask for it's passport! By the time the passport office finally issues one, it will be the middle of summer. Border Guards ??? OH, you mean the guys that protect our borders, NOT. In or Out :roll: :twisted:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts