Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What happened to the "edit" feature for our posts? Tried to clean up after a clumsy thumb and couldn't find it anymore.

·
Registered
16,413 Posts
Did you click on those three dots upper right?
I just tried it(Just above the post) ""edited, mine works ;)
I just found it a few weeks ago...
D

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
I got a message that I cant edit posts more than 10 times a month. I usually post then see errors and then see spelling and then add a bit. Now I cannot.

·
Registered
12,531 Posts
I have been doing it as I always mispell something.

I just did it by going up to the 3 dots and hitting edit and adding this line that was not there before.

Did it again :):):):):)

I never heard of a 10 post limit--???

·
Administrator
800 Posts
Hey all,

Members have unlimited editing on any given post within 24 hours. After 24 hours you can use one of your 10 edit abilities to continue to make changes to any post. When using 1 of your 10 edits, it goes on its own timer that resets 7 days after the edit was used. Within that 7 days, you will have unlimited editing ability on that post.

There have been errors and inconsistencies cropping up, as reported. We are working on resolving them and appreciate your patience as we get things fixed for y'all.

-Gerrit

·
Administrator
800 Posts
I`m STILL Learning HowTo navigate our "new" site :D
I`m SLOW!!
Dennis
Everyone is at a different place on the learning curve of any new software. I still learn new features every week myself. If you need help along the way I can help you find any of the features you're looking for :)

-Gerrit

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
Hey all,

Members have unlimited editing on any given post within 24 hours. After 24 hours you can use one of your 10 edit abilities to continue to make changes to any post. When using 1 of your 10 edits, it goes on its own timer that resets 7 days after the edit was used. Within that 7 days, you will have unlimited editing ability on that post.

There have been errors and inconsistencies cropping up, as reported. We are working on resolving them and appreciate your patience as we get things fixed for y'all.

-Gerrit
So if I submit 10 completely insightful, informative and technically accurate posts lets say over a week., Edit each one once or twice, I can edit each one unlimited for 7 days but my 11th 12th, 13th etc post I cannot edit for a month?
G.

·
Registered
16,413 Posts
Everyone is at a different place on the learning curve of any new software. >

Being Computer illiterate, I just click on it to see what it does...
Ann is ALWAYS gittin mad because I do ;)

Learning is FUN,
D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts