Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
2008 Honda Shadow Aero 750
620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Our stiletto chapter has grown crazily. We are up to 24 members now. Brand new chapter at Thanksgiving. We had our first meeting and planned our 4 stiletto only rides this year and my biggest obstacle os long distance. We are going to lake of the Ozarks bikefest in September and I'm beyond excited. I didn't do any of these long ones last year as I was a newbie. We are riding to Rockville Indiana in June and the Indiana girls are planning a big meeti l with over 85 girls. I jist can't wait to start the year with all these great rides. A few I cant attend..I will be on horses but still looks like an amazing year

· Registered
1998 750 ACE
20,894 Posts
I`ll be riding these next two weekends, weather permitting...
ABATE of Georgia meetings next weekend > "state" meeting Feb 4, in Macon and Feb 5 District in Ashburn....
Albany - AA obligated this coming Sunday,
Dennis

· Registered
02 1100 Spirit / 2012 Goldwing
5,269 Posts
I used to ride year round. Now being retired I don't ride in the cold anymore. I'm going a little stir crazy letting my girls sit in the garage feeling ignored. Come warm weather they will be let out and be pampered like they deserve.

· Premium Member
2002 GL1800A
1,067 Posts
Finally got the trickle charger on mine... southern Texas... every once in a while get a really nice riding day in the winter. Want to be ready for them when the Good Lord sends them through my neck of the woods :)
I have ridden every day this week, did 250 miles Monday alone.
It's Houston, get out and ride.
I only have about 4 miles to work so I ride some nearly every day on at least one of the bikes. The Buell had the last 2 days of riding. I may take the Shadow tomorrow.
I have a 3 mile ride to work. :)
I even rode on Tuesday when we had the tornados. It was dry when I left at 6:30 am and had all blown over when I went home and 7:30 pm.

I need to do some work on the bike today (oil change, clutch and brake fluid change, change driving lights to LED, adjust my GPS mount, and a few other little things). Not sure how much I will ride tomorrow. This weekend is supposed to be wet though, so may not be riding for a few days.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts