Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's a pic of a Harley with a Captain America paint job. Very nice guy I met today at The Rock Store. He's from Venice Beach, CA and did all the painting on the bike, jacket and helmet himself. He's a scenic artist at Universal and so we talked a bit of shop, as I'm an audio engineer at 20th Century Fox.

1st pic - Capt America Bike

2nd pic - Scenic overlook on Mulholland Hwy above The Rock Store

3rd pic - Pigs Do Fly(This is on Topanga Canyon between Ventura Blvd and PCH)

·
Registered
612 Posts
Love that bike,,,of coarse it's no secret I'm into the RWB color scheme.
Thanks for sharing the other pics too. I'd share pics of my local rides sometime but if you've seen one corn field you've seen them all. LOL

·
Registered
142 Posts
tvaudio said:
I'm an audio engineer at 20th Century Fox.
Dude - In my prior career (early 1980's), I was a recording engineer for Motown, ABC Records, and some independent studios. Then oil prices rose, spec projects stopped as a result, music started changing to crap, and I lost interest. So now I sell investment management services to labor union pension funds, etc. Clients include entertainment industry, building trades, service industries, etc. Entertainment industry clients include SAG, Writers & Directors Guilds, Motion Picture Industry, IATSE, etc. Hope to see you on one of our So Ca rides.

·
Registered
8,119 Posts
Twodawgzz said:
tvaudio said:
I'm an audio engineer at 20th Century Fox.
Dude - In my prior career (early 1980's), I was a recording engineer for Motown, ABC Records, and some independent studios. Then oil prices rose, spec projects stopped as a result, music started changing to crap, and I lost interest.
Dang, and I thought I was the only one who felt music turned to crap. Glad to see someone else believes that too. As a former musician from Michigan I have seen the changes in the music industry. Allot of them were not for the better either. Of course I grew up on Motown and am still partial to the 60's and 70's music. :)

The bike pictured has an amazing paint scheme. I still get blown away by the artwork on some of todays bikes out there. Thanks for posting.

Chris

1 - 9 of 9 Posts