Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I spent the day cleaning the carbs on my 2002 750 ACE. I finally got the carbs back in the engine. I have one hose left that I can't figure out where it goes. It comes from the right side carb and it comes out the side near the front cylinder. I'll try to post a couple of pictures of it.

Here is a link to the pictures. https://picasaweb.google.com/bigblue1800/HondaACECarbs#

Joe in Modesto

·
Registered
3 Posts
It looks like a vacuum hose check on the back of the carbs should be a T coupling next time mark ur hoses if ur not sure good luck

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks jorge lobo,

I finally found it (actually my wife found it). It goes to a purge valve just infront of the battery. I did mark every hose and fitting and then took pictures. I thought I had it covered. When I started removing the carbs, I found a couple of hose I had missed. By then my hands were too greasy to use my camera. I figured I would be able to figure it out later by a process of elimination. Wrong!

Anyway, it's all back together now and running. I just have to flush out the tank and replace the fuel shut off valve.

Joe in Modesto

1 - 3 of 3 Posts