Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,930 Posts
Right.. Was gonna hold my peace, but this has been pretty bad..

Ever since this thread.. MMMMmmmmm..I have had the Theme for the Movie Convoy running through my brain-bone..

I ain't going through my weekend the only schmo whistling the Convoy tune, so ..

Take That! ;)

...Have a Great Halloween - don't be going-n' eating all your candy in one go - you'll give yourselves tummy-upsets :)

..Enjoy Your Weekend Folks!

phh-ph-ph-ph-ph "Convoy- Ph-ph-ph-ph-the U.S.A.. Ph-ph-ConVoooOOOoooooYYY.. YEEEEEEhAWWW!

·
Premium Member
8,930 Posts
The last time I remember CB radio the airways were jammed with 12 year old kids taking the i*** and interupting talk and playing tapes all over you..It was a total waste of time..I hope it's better for you..

John.
Unless there is an 'app' that makes doing that kind of thing easier, I think this dude is safe :)

·
Premium Member
8,930 Posts
You bich! Due to Captain America's chopper being auctioned a couple weeks ago, I was just getting over Easy Rider!
HaHa-Happy Halloween! :D

·
Premium Member
8,930 Posts
...p.s., I think we've totally derailed Aced It's thread.
We need a "Hijack Me" thread.. Saw one on a another forum.. Anything and everything is discussed on that thread.. Pretty cool ;)

But... Roving citizen's band shenanigan vans.. :roll: ...what is the world coming to? :neutral: ... :)

·
Premium Member
8,930 Posts
So ... it's begun. I haz ideas. It will be a simple transformation (hopefully). :cool:

Do you have any understanding how much better looking this bike is without that monstrosity of an ass pad?

Done. Haha! ;)
Liking what you have done so far, Great Work, and one sweet lookin' bike!

·
Premium Member
8,930 Posts
....Which, would put delivery almost a year to the day, since you started this thread! Was just meant to be! ;) .. :)

..They look real good tho'! Gonna be worth the wait!

·
Premium Member
8,930 Posts
:shock: ..Nice paint! ..Really Nice!

·
Premium Member
8,930 Posts
Suck up...
...oOOoOooOoo... That's Right!! Halloween! When all the Lil' Spooky Critters take to the street, head over to Theej's house, and leave their K-12 cooties all over the place!

>:) ... I-mean ... :frown2: ... ... :grin2:

...Not going to wish the thread a HaPpY BiRtHdAy Theej'? ...

·
Premium Member
8,930 Posts
Man, that's some sweeeet paint! ;) .. :) ... And ..Sorry I missed your post.. Absolutely.. All the best, and prayers to your family.

·
Premium Member
8,930 Posts
Splendiferous!

·
Premium Member
8,930 Posts
Sold today! Happy buyer here in the pic!
Real Nice! Great work! ..After a year and a half of your life putting that bike together.. Don't you have a hard time watching it go?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.