Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9,266 Posts
I don't know what you have planned for it, but it would make a bad @ss tracker!

·
Registered
9,266 Posts
That thing is looking good! I agree the seat is a little funky. From what I can tell by the pics, it looks like a really clean bike!

·
Registered
9,266 Posts
Oooooo, so pretty! Got my exhaust components from Cone Engineering. Beautiful stuff, just look at it ......

Hey wait ... that's not right. :serious:

Yeah, wrong size sent. I ordered the 18" mufflers and they sent the 12's. I called and they're issuing an RMA. They will send out the 18's when these get back to them. So unfortunately it'll be another 2 weeks before I see them because it's just not in my budget to buy another set and wait for a refund on these. Lucky I'm not at the point of solely waiting on these. Good company and very professional service. Obviously a mix-up in shipping. :crying:
6" short. The story of my life:confused:

·
Registered
9,266 Posts
To all of my friends: I wish nothing but the best for you all today and always!

Happy Thanksgiving!

One or two of you know the personal issues I've been dealing with. I feel the need to share at this point, on a day that we set aside to be thankful. My father was diagnosed with senile dementia almost 3 years ago. It has worsened, becoming most apparent back in August. It is most difficult to witness a man who was and by all accounts still is my hero attempt to destroy his family because of drive set into his mind by this disorder. Making matters worse for him is that he lives alone and he is in denial and unwilling to come to terms with this. The emotional roller-coaster is unlike anything I've ever known. It has affected my drive and my creativity on projects such as this CB build. I shall prevail, but it's been challenging - mostly the emotional drain. I have not been to active on the boards because of this.

I need not ask for your prayers & positive thoughts because I know you are already projecting them just by reading this.

I ask of you, if you do one thing and one thing only from this day forward, treasure your family, your friends, everyone you know ... every single moment. It is tough sometimes, I know. But no one ever said love was easy. It's worth the struggle.

Much love to all!
You got it bud. Prayers to you.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.