Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sweet. Well if you wanna get together sometime and ride let me know. I can show you some pretty cool roads down here or we can meet up somewhere halfway and go discover some neither one of us know about. What kinda bike are you getting?

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
66 Posts
Sweet. Well if you wanna get together sometime and ride let me know. I can show you some pretty cool roads down here or we can meet up somewhere halfway and go discover some neither one of us know about. What kinda bike are you getting?

I'm getting an 07 spirit 1100. Leaving Dallas for Tupelo MS on Friday! I'm excited!! I'd definitely like to travel Texas a bunch on the bike. I've been all over the outskirts of Austin in a truck but would like to explore some more on a bike.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Welcome Jimmy - I've been doing a fair amount of hill country riding as of late. Had my bike just over a month now, and still adding onto it.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Just joined the site an came upon this thread. As of late I've been enjoying weekend rides north of New Braunfels / Canyon Lake area.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I just got my bike, tore it apart, am now putting it back together and will be up for riding, if it's not too cold, in a month or so. I'm in Pflugerville, which is basically just the north part of Austin TX. I'd be game for a ride or even just a get together some time for those interested. Just PM me.

·
Registered
92 Posts
It's starting to get chilly, but I'm still here, got my garage fixed finally. Hadn't rode my phantom as much since it was too much of a hassle getting her in and out of the house through the front door.

·
Registered
260 Posts
It's starting to get chilly, but I'm still here, got my garage fixed finally. Hadn't rode my phantom as much since it was too much of a hassle getting her in and out of the house through the front door.
NEVER!
I'm taking a ride down to dream machines of austin on friday and looking at a harley; if you would like to come along.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts