Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So this is what I've been up to in the afternoons after work, when I wasn't doing other things...

Windshield, new grips and grip ends (Thanks Dauntae!), front and rear turn signals, aux lights, redid pillion seat and beefed up the saddlebags, got rid of the passenger pegs... Just waiting to go buy the vinyl to cover that rear "seat" area, although the duct tape does lend it a bit of a ghetto-ride appearance ;) Next is servicing it, then cleaning it up, then... then.... YES!!!! Riding :)

Yup, some will like the change, some won't, but that's all OK by me... I like it ;)

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
Looks Great Kathy, Glad to of helped, Now I gotta go put them on my bike hehe Supposed to be nice here tomorrow so I can work on the bike. I like the seat you did there, Might be doing similar to mine since I got the girlfriend a bike I won't be giving any other girls a ride if I know whats good for me LOL. Great looking bike you have there.

Dauntae

·
Banned
956 Posts
I like it, the duct tape is classic for sure! And you have the right attitude. If you like it, everyone else can STFU.

·
Registered
16,272 Posts
Yup, some will like the change, some won't, but that's all OK by me... I like it :wink: .......unquote

You GO GIRL!!!

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Duct Tape Rocks!!! Looks quite nice, Kathy! No signals now?
Yup, signals are there.... just smaller ;) Mounted in the stock location on the front, on the taillight assembly on the back. Just different signals.

Only one thing I'm just not sure about... Is the snap flap on the saddlebags supposed to be in the back or in the front?? *grin*

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Just love that crash guard and highway pegs you got there. Any idea where I could find one like it???
No idea whatsoever.... sigh. They were on the bike when I got it. Sorry.

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks, everyone, for the positive feedback :)

Now I get to go look in the manual to see if I can find the fix to the oil leak I've discovered.... sigh.

·
Registered
2,140 Posts
Thanks, everyone, for the positive feedback :)

Now I get to go look in the manual to see if I can find the fix to the oil leak I've discovered.... sigh.

Kathy - You got it going on, there, girl!! You should investigate a set of MAC exhausts before they quit making them. I think you'd like them!!

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
1 - 18 of 18 Posts