Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
2,530 Posts
I usually log into it every couple of days to see if anyone is around. Most times I am in there between 6p and 9p (central).

I will try to log in tonight...if you want. :D

·
Registered
236 Posts
For a while there was a group that used it quite a bit. I don't think they use it that much anymore though.

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
I have been on it a few times but there has never been anyone on it. I guess there are peak time and there are off times. It would be nice to chat with a few of you in ‘real time’ as they say.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Pick a Time..

I am eastern time. If we can pick a time maybe we can start it up again and invite all back in.. Would be good to talk amongst real time too.. What do ya say? Cool idea?

·
Registered
2,530 Posts
Re: Pick a Time..

blueeyes2114 said:
I am eastern time. If we can pick a time maybe we can start it up again and invite all back in.. Would be good to talk amongst real time too.. What do ya say? Cool idea?
Sounds good to me. Say 7p Central (8 Eastern)?

·
Registered
10,171 Posts
Every time I went to the chat room, there was a puddle on the floor. Someone's gotta fix the plumbing in the wet bar....

·
Registered
2,530 Posts
xrayr said:
Every time I went to the chat room, there was a puddle on the floor. Someone's gotta fix the plumbing in the wet bar....
Ummm....that wasn't water from the wet bar..... :oops: :oops: :oops:

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
We can try for that..

Ok we can try for that 8pm eastern and 7pm central.. Lets see if we can spread the word around.. Cool Beans.. Oh I might have changed my pic too or maybe it was the other website. mmm

·
Registered
4,689 Posts
I check in once in awhile.

I will try to login tonight.....damn you would think a bunch of cool bikers would have something better to do on a Friday night.......sheesh.....I think I should go open a vein.......wait.....I did see the Bob Seeger Concert last night!!!! :wink:

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
I will try and be on at 5pm PST. As for better things to do, I cant imagine a better thing, other the riding and , well you know, then to chat with folks about one of my major obsessions. I have exchanged many PMs with folks and enjoyed being part of too man threads and finally would like some real time with some of them.

See you all then.

Of course my other obsession, cooking, takes place around 5PST, so I might just be a few minutes late
:lol:

·
Registered
2,428 Posts

Spirit_1100 said:
blueeyes2114 said:
Oh sure, encrypt the time so us westerner's won't have a clue. :evil:
Dragoon said:
Of course my other obsession, cooking, takes place around 5PST, so I might just be a few minutes late
:lol:
What, there is going to be food there too?

·
Registered
2,530 Posts

ashadowrider said:
Spirit_1100 said:
blueeyes2114 said:
Let's see...that would be 6p Mountain, 5p Pacific, 4p Alaska, 3p Hawaii, 1a(Saturday) in London (just in case Graham can't sleep again.

·
Registered
1994 Honda Shadow VT1100C. 1993 Honda VF750C Magna.
1,379 Posts

Spirit_1100 said:
ashadowrider said:
Spirit_1100 said:
blueeyes2114 said:
Let's see...that would be 6p Mountain, 5p Pacific, 4p Alaska, 3p Hawaii, 1a(Saturday) in London (just in case Graham can't sleep again.
Dammit Joe

I well miss chatting Leslie up while you weren't looking! When I come to visit I am gonna send you out for a packet of cigs so I can chat her up proper like. With my rustic English charm and such like. I know how to pull the babes. "Gizza cheque or I shall remove your unencumbered goods and chattels and sell them at auction without reserve." Works every time. :lol:

Oh yeah - and don't leave the keys to the armchair laying around. I shall be bringing my helmet. :twisted:

Looking forward to seeing you guys in a few months. And no hiding behind the sofa and pretending you are out when I get there, either.

Collector

1 - 20 of 33 Posts