Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was inspired by another poster (sorry, can't remember who) that added a watch to the speedo. I had intended to do the same but changed location. I bought a $10.00 walmart watch, removed the band, ground down the 4 ears and used double sided tape. I like it on the mirror, it does not block my view and easy to see.

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
That might have been me. Works fine for me! I used a ladies watch because it was smaller. And I can get in touch with my feminine side.
Green Bay sucks.:evil:
Dan

·
Registered
561 Posts
Those mods are nice. Thanks for the ideas.

·
Registered
325 Posts
I built a little case for mine so it doesn’t “walk” off in some parking lot. Just a couple U-bolts, Plexiglas, and aluminum plate. Fits on the bars between the risers.

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
I built a little case for mine so it doesn’t “walk” off in some parking lot. Just a couple U-bolts, Plexiglas, and aluminum plate. Fits on the bars between the risers.

I like that one! very unique

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
That might have been me. Works fine for me! I used a ladies watch because it was smaller. And I can get in touch with my feminine side.
Green Bay sucks.:evil:/QUOTE]

It was yours I saw, thanks for the idea!

And rather than try to think of some witty comeback to the green bay remark, they say a picture is worth a 1,000 words :-D:-D:-D

·
Registered
673 Posts
Green Bay sucks.:evil:
Dan
But how do you tell how fast you are going when you are above 115? :shock:

·
Registered
2,045 Posts
I used velcro to attach mine so that I can remove it when I wash the bike. I don't want to ruin my $5 watch now do I.:mrgreen:

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.