Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey just wondering if anyone knows if there is a chrome exchange available for the fork lowers on my 1100 ACE? Thanks.

·
Registered
399 Posts
Go to this site; www.unitedbikers.com- click on garage click on rapairs and modifications, look under Honda shadow ace '96 1100 and on the second page there's info on how to polish your forks up. I'm thinking about doing it this spring when it's raining and I can't go riding.

·
Registered
406 Posts
If there aren't any, I'd recommend Mother's Mag and Aluminum Polish. When I was getting new tires I started doing my lowers. I got one done and the shop was done so I picked up the new tires and went for a ride. I stopped at a gas station and two other guys pulled up, one on an old V45 and the other on an old 1100. We talked bikes and they noticed how shiny the one fork was compared to the other and were blown away by it. If you put the elbow grease into it they WILL look like chrome.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Mothers works good with a buffer..I'm luck my ride has the chrome package from mother honda that's on of the things I like when I bought her

1 - 4 of 4 Posts