Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2008 Honda Shadow Aero 750
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wood Art Font Rectangle Metal
I have been wanting a cobra chrome radiator cover a long time. Didnt want to pay 125. And disnt want the cheap plastic ones on ebay and Amazon. Last week I saw this ad on west end motorsports for this custom world international one on clearance for 65. It's exactly what I wanted. So soon as my husband heads to hay field I am heading to garage

·
Registered
2013 Honda Shadow Phantom 750
4,401 Posts
Nice...
my only concern is adequate air flow. Hope you dont live someplace that gets real hot.
That was my first thought.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1998 750 ACE
20,107 Posts
I have faith in your ability, @Peppysfireball You WILL get it Patience, patience, Patience & LOTSA Luck...
More BLING :D:D

I`ve got one too, BUT I ain`t instlling it until I gotta fix radiator or so...

Good Luck,
Dennis

·
Registered
2009 Shadow Spirit 750
390 Posts
View attachment 302231 I have been wanting a cobra chrome radiator cover a long time. Didnt want to pay 125. And disnt want the cheap plastic ones on ebay and Amazon. Last week I saw this ad on west end motorsports for this custom world international one on clearance for 65. It's exactly what I wanted. So soon as my husband heads to hay field I am heading to garage
I'm glad to hear you had a good experience ordering through them. When I was searching for my mustang seat recently they had a fairly competitive price, but a lot of their reviews and customer service seemed to leave a lot to be desired.
Good to know they came through for you.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts