Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey folks,

has anyone ever seen a chrome seat 'cage' or trim ring or whatever they are called for the Shadow 750 ACE? I know they can be had for the larger bikes like the 1100 and 1300 Hondas. I have one for my passenger seat but would like one for my driver's seat as well.

·
Registered
628 Posts
I am interested in those as well...

I saw the one at RickRoushAccessories for the Aero, but they have nothing for the ACE750. I know the Aero and ACE are very similar, but does anyone know if the seats are identical?

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey all,
I have sent an inquiry email to the website featuring this chrome trim ring, but just looking at the photo I am guessing it does NOT fit the ACE. the reason I say this is that there are 4 tabs where the ACE seat only has 2 attachement points, and I don't remember seeing any bolts or anything on the underside of the stock seat. Anyway if they tell me it will fit I will let you guys know.

·
Registered
3,520 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
silvershadow55 said:
Hey folks,

has anyone ever seen a chrome seat 'cage' or trim ring or whatever they are called for the Shadow 750 ACE? I know they can be had for the larger bikes like the 1100 and 1300 Hondas. I have one for my passenger seat but would like one for my driver's seat as well.
Dont know the seller , cant confirm its for the 750 but this ia a good score if gotten at the right price like under 100 buxs.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2004-Honda-Shadow-Aero-Motorcycle-Seat-Set-Plus-Chrome_W0QQitemZ300074748656QQihZ020QQcategoryZ35589QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

1 - 9 of 9 Posts