Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For Valentine's Day, my wife gave me a detailing job for my SUV. Guy came to the house and did it in my driveway. He did such a good job, I paid him 20 bucks more and had him do the Spirit as well. Dammnn she looks good. And now that we've got some warm days around here, she's ready to go for a ride. Can't today though, work calls. And besides, they say we're in for 40 mph winds today and tomorrow, including blowing dust, sand storm. Crap, I hate that part of this time of year. But, weather is supposed to be nice this weekend so you can bet I'll be out there riding my heart out. Now that the bike's nice and clean, I'll roll her out of the garage today and take some new pics. It's time to update my sig pic anyway.

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
yep. I rolled her back into the garage. Not looking forward to our wind season but at least the temps are up now so when it's not windy, I'll be riding.
Yep, I rode the Virago back to work from lunch yesterday, ran around doing some errands and then ditched work early to make a few miles on a little southern route thru the boonies. Ended up riding about 100 miles, felt good and got a little sunburned.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts