Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
932 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

BLUE BIRD OF HAPPINESS, MY ASS!
It's Friggin' Freezing.
There's snow up my a$$, all the food's covered with 3 feet of this white $hit, and you want ME to sing?

What?? Anne Murray's "Snowbird"? Piss Off!!
Next year, I'm flyin' to Jamaica, and smokin' dope!!

·
Registered
12,291 Posts
Holy Sh*t! Ain't THAT the freaking truth!!!

Although, today was a bright, beautiful sunny day with temps hovering around 36°F or so (and no wind!!!), the white stuff is melting away, tho layers of ice remain (thank you snow storm followed by ice storm followed by snow storm followed by freezing rain followed by more snow...). The nice thing tho, is that it will be warming to the mid-50's Thursday and Friday, so more of this crap will melt away. But we are not done with winter here. Oh no...not by a long-shot.

So what did I do today, you might ask (even though you didn't and I know you don't give a sh*t...)? I went outside. And chipped away at the frozen poopsicles from our two dogs that have been buried in ice and snow. Got about 80% of 'em up and bagged. I swear that extra-heavy-duty contractor's bag from Home Despot weighs 50 friggin' pounds.

Then I chipped away some ice lingering on the walkway where I fell on my a$$ last week (that felt REAL good, btw...pain went all through my body, tho I saved my hand..yay, one small victory).

I then went into the garage and swept away the ten pounds of salt and road grime that have accumulated on the floor from my wife's vehicle. I must say that after doing so, my lungs (COUGH!) have never felt better.

I did all this with a cast on my left hand mind you...and I am not whining. This f*cker comes off next Tuesday, and not a moment too soon...

Then, because I had to, I fired up Her Excellency and listened to her sweet, sweet sound for about a half hour to get her nice and toasty, checked her oil (looks brand-new, which it pretty much is...), shut her down and came inside to make a ****tail and call my good friend Eric (whom you heathens know as simpleman77) to offer condolences on the loss of his friend and tell him about our lovely weather here on the Northcoast, only to have him tell me that it was a chilly 72°F there. I promptly let loose with expletives that would make a sailor blush and wished horrible things upon his sister (which I regret. Kinda...) and have proceeded to continue on my course of studying the effects of alcohol on my body.

And, how was YOUR day?;)

·
Registered
6,153 Posts
only to have him tell me that it was a chilly 72°F there. I promptly let loose with expletives that would make a sailor blush and wished horrible things upon his sister (which I regret. Kinda...) and have proceeded to continue on my course of studying the effects of alcohol on my body.
And, it'll be a frosty 74 degrees here tomorrow, you sh!t pickin' snow dweller. :mrgreen:

BTW, thanks for the call. Meant alot.

·
Registered
932 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Holy Sh*t! Ain't THAT the freaking truth!!!

Although, today was a bright, beautiful sunny day with temps hovering around 36°F or so (and no wind!!!), the white stuff is melting away, tho layers of ice remain (thank you snow storm followed by ice storm followed by snow storm followed by freezing rain followed by more snow...). The nice thing tho, is that it will be warming to the mid-50's Thursday and Friday, so more of this crap will melt away. But we are not done with winter here. Oh no...not by a long-shot.

So what did I do today, you might ask (even though you didn't and I know you don't give a sh*t...)? I went outside. And chipped away at the frozen poopsicles from our two dogs that have been buried in ice and snow. Got about 80% of 'em up and bagged. I swear that extra-heavy-duty contractor's bag from Home Despot weighs 50 friggin' pounds.

Then I chipped away some ice lingering on the walkway where I fell on my a$$ last week (that felt REAL good, btw...pain went all through my body, tho I saved my hand..yay, one small victory).

I then went into the garage and swept away the ten pounds of salt and road grime that have accumulated on the floor from my wife's vehicle. I must say that after doing so, my lungs (COUGH!) have never felt better.

I did all this with a cast on my left hand mind you...and I am not whining. This f*cker comes off next Tuesday, and not a moment too soon...

Then, because I had to, I fired up Her Excellency and listened to her sweet, sweet sound for about a half hour to get her nice and toasty, checked her oil (looks brand-new, which it pretty much is...), shut her down and came inside to make a ****tail and call my good friend Eric (whom you heathens know as simpleman77) to offer condolences on the loss of his friend and tell him about our lovely weather here on the Northcoast, only to have him tell me that it was a chilly 72°F there. I promptly let loose with expletives that would make a sailor blush and wished horrible things upon his sister (which I regret. Kinda...) and have proceeded to continue on my course of studying the effects of alcohol on my body.

And, how was YOUR day?;)

Well, aren't you just the industrious little house b1tch.

·
Registered
12,291 Posts
Good god, if you read back through that lengthy post, there are dozens of instances of him whining like a little girl. Sheesh. Can't wait 'til he gets back to riding so that he'll quit his danmed whining and carrying on about everything.
On the plus side, tho, I did hit for 4 numbers on the Mega Millions last night - a nice, tidy $149.00 profit.:mrgreen:

·
Registered
6,153 Posts
So, you've turned into a whiny recluse who depends on the lottery for his income. Your wife must be so proud. :mrgreen:

I'll tell ya what, I'll split the proceeds from my recent winnings with you if you'll just do the follow up. I received the notification email this morning.

Dear Customer:

We the management and staffs of the WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER wish to inform you of the recent approval of compensation payment of ($350,000.00 USD), THREE HUNDRED AND FIFTY THOUSAND UNITED STATE DOLLARS only in your favor as one of our potential customer last year. Your payment will be approve as soon as we receive your full contact information's,

Bellow is your (MTCN) Money Transfer Control Number MTCN (50_26_5832.) It has been set with some security code to avoid lost on payment.

Mind you that a security check will be made on your name for final aproval of your full payment ($350,000.00 USD), THREE HUNDRED AND FIFTY THOUSAND UNITED STATE DOLLARS only, And we have made arrengment for an immediate release of your fund to you through a diplomatic Courier Service.

Contact our Payment Agent Mr Martin Downs on his email address: ( [email protected]), for more information's relate to these fund.

Thank you for using our service as we await for your immediate reply with the above needed information's.

Congratulation once again on your winning notification.

From the desk of:
The Compensation And Benefits Committee Charter Member
Dennis Stevenson

·
Registered
932 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Good god, if you read back through that lengthy post, there are dozens of instances of him whining like a little girl. Sheesh. Can't wait 'til he gets back to riding so that he'll quit his danmed whining and carrying on about everything.
You know, after a while the sound of him banging his suck muscle in such a manner really goes unnoticed and you just tune that noise out. I don't think that even riding will cause that part of his personality to change, it is just too hard coded into his DNA. I only hope that any children he may have somehow sired have been fortunate enough to dodge the bullet of this whiney nature. I take great solace in that we never hear his sainted wife complaining here. All we know is that she tirelessly works her fingers to the bone to support the poopsicle bag boy with nary a complaint or ill word. She has had to drive in horrible conditions in order to keep him in commie vodka since the unpatriotic worm will not support his local pub. If there was ever a more legitimate reason to pass the hat it is her. A collection should taken up to send her (alone) to some tropical paradise where she can be pampered day and night by a tightly muscled and lean Carlos, her personal cabana boy. It is really the only humane thing to do for someone who has to listen to that whining every day all day.

·
Registered
12,291 Posts
Mom, dad.... I hate it when you fight.

On point with the original post, pretty darn funny.

(Preacher - you don't understand these two simple-minded children, yet I do...we needle each other constantly...as long as you keep them amused and self-absorbed, they are just fine...)

·
Registered
12,291 Posts
Again, we had absolutely BEAUTIFUL weather here in Cleveburg today! 53°F and sunny!!! Tomorrow's forecast is mid to upper 50's!!!

·
Registered
429 Posts
Y'all just aint right!
BTW beautiful weather here in the Carolinas , up into the 60's.
Alas, I have my bike torn apart for a paint job. :(

Phillip

1 - 20 of 28 Posts