Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know there are several posts about this fuel management system but no installs or questions were similar to my set up.
I have a 2018 Shadow Aero.
On the wiring harness included there are 4 plugs. Two larger gray plugs that are easily placed on the fuel injectors. The other 2 plugs are smaller and black. They also plug in somewhere near those but I cannot find anywhere to plug them in. Any ideas where those 2 plugs are or is this the wrong model for my bike (92-1619). "Dennis Kirk" on the phone told me it should work. Of course they don't answer the phone on the weekend.
Where are those other two smaller black plugs supposed to go?

·
Premium Member
1999 Shadow 750 ACE VT750CD3 Modified
3,039 Posts
Don't these things just sit in the injector wiring so they plug onto the injector and the plug that went to the injector previously just plugs into the other connection on each side?
IIRC it just messes with the injector timing.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm just sending it back to Dennis kirk. Problem solved. Free returns. Their website said it would not work but on the phone they said it would.
Changed spark plugs, brake fluid, blinker fluid, oil, and rear drive oil. Should be a brand new bike even without a new fi computer

1 - 3 of 3 Posts