Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, its me again, I have saw some video on youtube for crash/freeway bar that really work with the bike when tip over like in parking lot. seem like it really work and i knew it will cost more to fix it if it really tip over, so what do you guys think ? that really work well ?

·
Registered
161 Posts
Hey everyone, its me again, I have saw some video on youtube for crash/freeway bar that really work with the bike when tip over like in parking lot. seem like it really work and i knew it will cost more to fix it if it really tip over, so what do you guys think ? that really work well ?
Yep heard they work well when needed and do what they are designed to do. Its one of the things that you put on and hope you never need lol. Just got mine and put them on last week so far they look nice and are out of the way.

The consensus here is Cobra has nice ones, there are others but the brands are escaping me now.

For sub $200 I believe its a good investment for the bike.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yep heard they work well when needed and do what they are designed to do. Its one of the things that you put on and hope you never need lol. Just got mine and put them on last week so far they look nice and are out of the way.

The consensus here is Cobra has nice ones, there are others but the brands are escaping me now.

i found amazon like 150-160 ship from texas.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

I just order it, should be here in 3 days or so. $200 for a set of bars VS $500 worth of fixing without the bars, its like no brainer. so i just bought it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.