Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It seems that I read somewhere on this forum that some of you wanted to install the Cobra Powrflo air intake on the older Shadow 750. I can tell you that it is possible to do with a little hotrodding. I have installed the Powrflo air box on my 2004 Aero 750 and would be happy to let anyone who wants to know, know how I did it. It works and it looks great.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Just finished tuning my Shadow with the new equipment a Cobra Powrflo air box and V&H Cruzers exhaust system. Installed a Dynojet stage 2 jet kit that I felt was incomplete. Had drivability problems changed out the pilot jet to one two sizes bigger and problem solved. Makes much better low end torque than the stock set up.

·
Registered
52 Posts
howdy, this is my first thread reply. i also now have the 04 aero with vance and hines but i do not know whether the jet kit has been installed. just from idle and throttle response i would guess the jetting is pretty close. i am also the kind that likes to do air filter and intake tract mod's for more efficiency, so would be interested in what you have done to yours and how it works.

lotsa miles and smiles to ya

1 - 3 of 3 Posts