Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
2015 Shadow Aero, 1972 Triumph 650 Tiger
750 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As with the old format, this newer on need to have a collapse button for each section of the forum to simplify scrolling thru the selections. (You know, the little plus minus button that was located to the upper right hand side of each section.)

·
Administrator
807 Posts
As with the old format, this newer on need to have a collapse button for each section of the forum to simplify scrolling thru the selections. (You know, the little plus minus button that was located to the upper right hand side of each section.)
I agree, some parts I have no desire to read, so no point in them being expanded. Every other forum software has this option, how does this one not have it?
At this time, that is not an option in the settings, but we will forward this feedback to the developers.

I do have a possible solution for you if you only follow a few sections that will filter what you see on the new posts page.

How To Filter New Posts To Only Display Specific Forum Section.
You can accomplish this by setting a custom default filter on the new posts page.

Step 1 Navigate to the specific forum you want to focus on and click "Follow Forum".

Step 2 From the navigation, near the upper right-hand corner, click on the upward-pointing arrow and then select “New Posts” from the drop-down menu.

This will open a new page of new posts for you. On the new page, click on filters.

Now you can adjust the filters to work for your personal preferences, such as the example above and save it as the default. Make sure to click the "filter" button to save it, at the bottom.

Please let me know if that helps.

- Cricket

·
Premium Member
2015 Shadow Aero, 1972 Triumph 650 Tiger
750 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Like Windows 10, this newer software is typical of the new stuff out there, NOT very intuitive.

·
Administrator
807 Posts
Can all y'all do me a huge favor? Member feedback is what helps fuel future updates to the site, so please keep it coming. We do compile all the feedback you share, but it helps us to collect all the questions and feedback if they are just in one place. Can you please use our community feedback thread for anything involving the new platform? https://www.hondashadow.net/threads/we-are-live-community-feedback.573394/

I will be closing this thread to avoid confusion.

- Cricket

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.