Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'd like to get a headlight and tailight modulator. Any suggestions on kind - Comagination, Kisan or another brand?

·
Registered
113 Posts
I've had the comagination for awhile now and love it. I bought it after it was recommended by 3 friends who have it them for quite some time without any problems. I think they are considerably less money then the Kisan, too.

·
Banned
28 Posts
i bought both comagination headlight and tail light mods. worked the first time and haven't had a problem with them. i won't own a bike again with out it.

bill

·
Registered
162 Posts
I bought the comagination, from Ebay $59bucks.
once I received it, it is super simple to install, as a matter of fact all of it is plug and play....I am very pleased with my purchase
Just my 2 cents
Goodluck
O

·
Registered
1999 VT1100C2 A. C. E.
9,219 Posts
There was a good discussion here last summer; seems like everyone endorsed the brand they bought. My decision came down to price and Comagination came with the best one; there was a guy with an eBay store (search under the Visipath name) with the best price but I don't have it recorded anywhere.

BTW, I carry a copy of the federal regulations (courtsey of webBikeWorld) with me. Link: http://www.webbikeworld.com/Motorcycle-technical-articles/Modulator-regs.htm

·
Registered
‘00 Valkyrie Interstate, ‘01 Spirit 1100, 99 VLX
1,341 Posts
Well I bought a comagination taillight flasher, and I am less than impressed with it. I expected a strobe-like flash, then steady on brake light. What I got was a slow flash of the brake lights, then steady. When I say slow, I mean slower than I can do myself with my hand on the lever.

Anyone have different results with the Comagination brake unit?

For the headlight, I have the Kisan unit and I'm very pleased with it. Works just as advertised - truly plug and play.

CB

1 - 8 of 8 Posts