Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
....so....

About me: My name is Joyce, husband is Kevin and we've been married for 13 years. We met online when we were the only 2 people on the planet that had a computer ;-) I have 2 adult kids that are pretty awesome and one teenage step-daughter that will be awesome when she stops being a teenager.

I've been an NICU nurse for over 20 years, and I love what I do. I went back to school and graduated from the University with my BSN at age 50.

Husband's bike is in the paint shop right now, so we haven't been going on rides, and I'm getting itchy. He was crashed into back in March, and has been gradually fixing his bike. It's now in great shape, just needed paint. He's giving it the "Dale Earnhardt, Sr." treatment; painted just like the #3 car as a tribute. We were at the race in Daytona in '01 when the crash happened.

Well, that's about long winded enough for this post...

SPR

·
Banned
3,795 Posts
....so....

About me: My name is Joyce, husband is Kevin and we've been married for 13 years. We met online when we were the only 2 people on the planet that had a computer ;-) I have 2 adult kids that are pretty awesome and one teenage step-daughter that will be awesome when she stops being a teenager.

I've been an NICU nurse for over 20 years, and I love what I do. I went back to school and graduated from the University with my BSN at age 50.

Husband's bike is in the paint shop right now, so we haven't been going on rides, and I'm getting itchy. He was crashed into back in March, and has been gradually fixing his bike. It's now in great shape, just needed paint. He's giving it the "Dale Earnhardt, Sr." treatment; painted just like the #3 car as a tribute. We were at the race in Daytona in '01 when the crash happened.

Well, that's about long winded enough for this post...

SPR
Looking forward to pics of your bikes.

·
Registered
10,263 Posts
Welcome! I remember that crash like it was yesterday:-( Cant wait to see pics!
Coop

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.