Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i find it interesting that this site makes you post three threads in here beforbefore allowing you to post anything. first forum that has made me do that..

·
Registered
3,537 Posts
it helps keep the spam outta our house.

·
Registered
6,153 Posts
As someone who has been here for awhile, and endured the onslaught of assholespammers and spambots time and time again, I am very glad that the noobs have to go through three approved threads to be able to post. Doesn't eliminate spam entirely, but it has sure cut waaaaaaaaaaay back on it. Thanks to the mods and admin for all the work that they do with the Member Introductions board.

·
Banned
3,795 Posts
As someone who has been here for awhile, and endured the onslaught of assholespammers and spambots time and time again, I am very glad that the noobs have to go through three approved threads to be able to post. Doesn't eliminate spam entirely, but it has sure cut waaaaaaaaaaay back on it. Thanks to the mods and admin for all the work that they do with the Member Introductions board.
Yeah.....I mean.....yeah.

·
Registered
2,785 Posts
So post up 3 threads along with a pic of your ride and welcome aboard.
We don't bite, just nibble.

·
Premium Member
2,270 Posts
. . . Thanks to the mods and admin for all the work that they do with the Member Introductions board.
I've been on some unmoderated forums; I cant say enuf about the good work the admins and moderators do for this one. Makes it worth the time.
Na, I'm not kissin' up. I mean it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts