Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Used the search and didn't find a specific answer, so...

Anybody using a CoolAss on a Shadow Aero 750 (or similar) with a Mustang double-up one piece seat and a short, padded backrest? What size worked for you? I'm thinking XL based on the website descriptions but figured I may as well ask.

TIA

·
Registered
06' VT1100C99' GL1500C Valkyrie
8,555 Posts
I believe I got the large for the Valk and fit pretty darn good though by description I'd say a medium will fit right for you. Being bigger wouldn't be a issue. Kinda like bike covers. Better yet , call them.

Brian 940-497-3338 or Jan 940-497-3338

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I believe I got the large for the Valk and fit pretty darn good though by description I'd say a medium will fit right for you. Being bigger wouldn't be a issue. Kinda like bike covers. Better yet , call them.

Brian 940-497-3338 or Jan 940-497-3338
Thanks for that! I saw some posts from Brian here but it looked like he'd been MIA for about five years, so...yeah.

It tends to get really windy here so I was hesitant to go too big on a cover, much like on bike and Waverunner covers. I like 'em tight :)

·
Registered
06' VT1100C99' GL1500C Valkyrie
8,555 Posts
I have windmills off my front porch but most the time I use mine at work late afternoon exposed to west/north winds with no problems of blowing off. Tucks well under the seat edge, so far. Again I think the medium should fit well.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have windmills off my front porch but most the time I use mine at work late afternoon exposed to west/north winds with no problems of blowing off. Tucks well under the seat edge, so far. Again I think the medium should fit well.
Just what I needed to know, thanks! Guess I'll spend a lil bit more money now.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts