Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
9,278 Posts
God bless that whistle blower. That kind of integrity and loyalty to the people and that little girl deserve rewards greater than any community can give.

·
Registered
12,291 Posts
I hope the POS former chief and the POS child molester get their a$$es repeatedly raped while serving their time. And beaten. Often.

·
Registered
8,119 Posts
It is a shame when you see this abuse of power. The former Chief has no moral compass or integrity.

We can only hope for jail time as to set an example for other officers in the State. The abuse of an elected or appointed government position should never be tolerated.

Chris

·
Registered
3,341 Posts
I think they should fire and blackball any of the other policemen that knew about this that didn't come forward. It will be interesting to see how much justice he can afford or what kind of sweet deal he can get.

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
I have heard about this case and have been following it. (Ya'll know I'm a news junkie.)

This Police Chief, because of his dishonorable acts, (Abuse of power. Failure to protect his community, failure to protect the innocent and attempting to hide and succor a Sex Offender.) needs to be made an example of. (As do all crooked cops.)

I'm thinking such public punishment as being incarcerated in the town and then made to work at any dirty, nasty job that can be found while wearing a bright orange Jump Suit and Manacles. Have the back of the jumpsuit marked with "Crooked Cop". Also have his gaurds there to prevent him from getting killed or maimed or escaping and that's it. I'm sure his former employers will let him know in no uncertain terms what they think of him.

Cat

·
Registered
9,278 Posts
May be Coming? Wow. Of course giving the benefit of the doubt, prosecutors could just be keeping a tight lid on things because it involves LEOs and they don't want to spook any more suspects. Part of being thorough is playing your cards close to your chest so you don't lose any intel. Hopefully they are rounding up as many airtight charges as they can so they can nuke anyone involved.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts