Honda Shadow Forums banner

41 - 47 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
Hey H-man,

Do know that the parts fiche on all the on-line parts ordering places was updated around 2 1/2 months ago to reflect a single line of ICM's still available for VT1100 engine'd bikes through the 2000s. Prior to that there was a separate parts # for the Sabre vs. any other VT1100 engine'd bike.

Anyone still wanting to enjoy the 2° difference would need to find a used Sabre ICM on ebay (or elsewhere) and scab it into their wiring harness.

Brother, I am not trying to pick a scab here. Just trying to get the most relevant information out to the readership.

I'm out on this one. Have a good day.

John

·
Registered
06' VT1100C/99' GL1500C Valkyrie
8,752 Posts
Hey there's no problem here. I just need "info" to store correctly in my wonderous memory bank or it will crash! :ROFLMAO: A guess a part number to share with the 1100 owners would be a plus.

·
Registered
11,115 Posts
How much is a total rebuild kit? Could i also upgrade the top end, as in a big bore kit or something of that nature?
Wealth of information out there if you choose to use Google or any other search engine.
What makes you think you need a new engine?
Might be better off getting a different bike as others have mentioned.

·
Registered
37 Posts
What a delightful combination of serious and humorous replies! (healing from an arm broken while inadvertently riding in invisible mode).

·
Premium Member
1999 Shadow 750 ACE VT750CD3 Modified
2,917 Posts
What a delightful combination of serious and humorous replies! (healing from an arm broken while inadvertently riding in invisible mode).
Well I'm glad you didn't break your sense of humor.
Recover quickly, fully and to quote @"Captain D", "Listen to your doctor."

41 - 47 of 47 Posts