Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 20 of 111 Posts

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WOW !!!

I feel like I'm part of an elite riding club.

Check out these patches Lisa had made for those of us that get together on a regular basis. It seems the name got bandied about once or twice and stuck.

Thanks again Lisa. Now I have to go and buy a Leather vest to put it on.

Kinda reminds me of the time Crystal bought me a Leather Jacket for Christmas and I had to go out and buy a Motorcycle.

·
Registered
5,688 Posts
BIG thanks to Lisa!!!!!!!!!!!!! We're officially a Crazy Canuck group now! lol!

And I did get a vest at the bike show for the patch, and several pins that I have collected already. All from Lisa actually. :D

·
Super Moderator
6,504 Posts
ShadowNorth said:
WOW !!!

I feel like I'm part of an elite riding club.

Check out these patches Lisa had made for those of us that get together on a regular basis. It seems the name got bandied about once or twice and stuck.

Thanks again Lisa. Now I have to go and buy a Leather vest to put it on.

Kinda reminds me of the time Crystal bought me a Leather Jacket for Christmas and I had to go out and buy a Motorcycle.
Wow, I'd like to have one of those! I know I'm not part of your elite riding club but I did attend the Canadian HS.net rally.

I'll even pay for it! (((LOL)))
Phil

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
Aero98 said:
Cool patch , you know it almost makes me want to be a canuck but I will wait for the US to invade and take it over . Then I can wear the patch.

:p
LOL

You will never invade Canada because we give you all the natural resources you need to survive anyway and we do it at a loss to our economy, so it doesn’t make sense to take on so much socialized and established quirks like prescription drugs etc. Plus, you can’t even spell eh :lol:

I, being both a canuck and crazy, would also pay for one if you are willing to have some advertising down here. My plans are to visit Lisa while I am in Waterloo soon to see my brother. I plan on renting a bike and hopefully I can meet some of these GREAT folk while I am there and do one of your infamous rides.

Cheers eh!
8) 8)

·
Registered
3,396 Posts
I was happy to do it for you guys!

Chris, since you are most often leading our rides you will have to be known as ....

Road

You'll have to find leathers to match his! LOL

·
Registered
270 Posts
Lisa said:
I was happy to do it for you guys!

Chris, since you are most often leading our rides you will have to be known as ....

Road

You'll have to find leathers to match his! LOL
did you get those made online or locally? I have been trying to find a decent price on getting around 100 patches made for another group .
Can I ask what size those are and what price per you got?
thxs

·
Registered
3,396 Posts
Aero98 said:
did you get those made online or locally? I have been trying to find a decent price on getting around 100 patches made for another group .
Can I ask what size those are and what price per you got?
thxs
I had them made through my riding club. Because it had nothing to do with the club and I was only ordering ten, they were a bit pricey IMO.

I couldnt find a place online that would make less than 100, so I didn't have much choice (I really wanted to do these for the canucks I ride with)

If people are interested in these patches I can't afford to give them away, but I would look into getting more made. Let me know.

·
Super Moderator
6,504 Posts
Lisa said:
I had them made through my riding club. Because it had nothing to do with the club and I was only ordering ten, they were a pit pricey IMO.

I couldnt find a place online that would make less than 100, so I didn't have much choice (I really wanted to do these for the canucks I ride with)

If people are interested in these patches I can't afford to give them away, but I would look into getting more made. Let me know.
Lisa,
You can put me in for two of them!
And, when (if) your ready to have them made, let me know where to send the money and how much? (don't forget postage)

I can also do Paypal if that works for you.
Thanks,
Phil

·
Registered
3,396 Posts
Will do, Phil :)

I am going to measure mine and post the size here, when I can, so you know the size they are.

Phil and anyone else interested will just have to cover the cost of the patch, I will handle postage.

·
Registered
227 Posts
That does it
I am not scooping any more clothing off the road for you guys!
im serious.
Glen

·
Registered
5,688 Posts
Hawaii 600 said:
That does it
I am not scooping any more clothing off the road for you guys!
im serious.
Glen
You should have left it on the road since it was only Zodders. :lol:

·
Registered
284 Posts
LOL! You scraped it when you picked it up so you owe me a new one, Glen. :D

I love the patch! I can't wait to put it on my vest. Thank you, Lisa. It's great! :D

·
Registered
5,688 Posts
Lisa said:
The patches are 1½ by 3½ inches.

Is Phil the only one who would like patches?
Sounds like Glen wants one too but doesn't sound like he plans on paying for it. :lol:

Heck, I'll buy Glen a patch if you want to get one for him Lisa. 8)

·
Registered
3,396 Posts
williewonka said:
Lisa said:
The patches are 1½ by 3½ inches.

Is Phil the only one who would like patches?
Sounds like Glen wants one too but doesn't sound like he plans on paying for it. :lol:

Heck, I'll buy Glen a patch if you want to get one for him Lisa. 8)
I made ten patches -

Lisa
Willie
ShadowNorth
DragonStone
Rickyboy
MeeterJamie
Zodder

These are the people from the forum that regularily rode with us in 2006.

Glen has spent enough time riding with some crazy canucks that I feel he should get one if he wants one. He can get one of the 2 left.

Have a missed someone that rode with us that should get the last one that I have?

edit : actually I have someone in mind for the last one, but its a surprise. :D

·
Registered
227 Posts
mountain bike mike said:
the pressure is on...now the SoCal riders need a name!
the "Hot Twisties"

Hey am I a honorary So Cal Rider too?

1 - 20 of 111 Posts