Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
23,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
DISCLAIMER ALERT!! This is done entirely tongue and cheek, all your questions are important, you are SPECIAL and LOVED here, no ill will was meant..

Dear CrazyDave
I need to know,is there a rear fender on the Aero?
signed NUMKNUTS

Dear NUMKNUTS, yes, right behind your ass

Dear CrazyDave

Do I need boots for the bbc
signed Limey Louie

Dear Limey Louie, why in the world would you need boots for the BBC ( it's capital letters btw ) unless of course you are in a horse riding skit with Eric Idle.. geez get a life!

Dear CD what should I use for safe sticker removal?

2BitThug

Hey 2Bit, why the **** are you using glue on a safe? More importantly when did you get paroled anyway?

_________________________________-

CrazyDave, got saddlebags?

Signed Just Asking

My friend Just,
sure I got saddlebags, you got brains?

CD, your thoughts on windshields please

Seeing Double

Hey SD, they suck, next question

And finally

Dear CrazyDave,
where should I put the little bells when switching rides

Super Stituis

Hey Stit, I'd tell ya but it's a family oriented board ( or was, or something like that.

·
Registered
673 Posts
CrazyDave, I just read an article in the news paper and I am now scared. should I wear a helmet and should i make others around me wear one too?

·
Registered
23,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
CrazyDave, I just read an article in the news paper and I am now scared. should I wear a helmet and should i make others around me wear one too?
Mmm. interesting question, especially the last part where you ask and I quote..and should i make others around me wear one too?...

Well I guess if that is what you really want to do, and your life insurance is up to date ( ever wonder why PETA doesn't protest at motorcycle events? ) Bikers can be a bit testy when one is trying to force helmets on them.

·
Registered
5,377 Posts
How did she get that picture? Looks like a left side mirror, but the pic is shot toward the right?

·
Registered
748 Posts
Dear CrazyDave,
Why do they call you crazy?

·
Registered
561 Posts
cRAZY dAVE, wHAT IS THE ANSWER TO THE mEANING oF lIFE?

·
Registered
23,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
How did she get that picture? Looks like a left side mirror, but the pic is shot toward the right?
it is a left side mirror that is a left side shot and right now I am standing right behind you..too late you missed me.

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Dear Crazy Dave: When a deer or Dear jumps out in front of the motorcycle, should I A. Curl up in a fetal postition and scream, B, Jump straight up in the air to avoid the collision, or C, Since I am still in the garage, just start the bike and run over them?

O'Larry

·
Registered
23,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Dear Crazy Dave: When a deer or Dear jumps out in front of the motorcycle, should I A. Curl up in a fetal postition and scream, B, Jump straight up in the air to avoid the collision, or C, Since I am still in the garage, just start the bike and run over them?

O'Larry
no no no, none of the above, if you are still in the garage that means you have plenty of time to take good aim, no need to thank me just enjoy your venison

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Dear Crazy Dave,

Long time reader first time poster. If it takes a man and a half a day to dig a hole and a half how long would it take half a man to dig half a hole?

·
Registered
23,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Dear Crazy Dave,

Long time reader first time poster. If it takes a man and a half a day to dig a hole and a half how long would it take half a man to dig half a hole?

Let me see if I get this straight, you want to know if you are an a hole? or a half an a hole..right? My own opinion is you are alright by me so stop worrying bout what your old lady thinks.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts