Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After getting very good input from you guys yesterday, I am leaning towards a Tourmaster Intake jacket and purchasing it from Cruiser Customizing. How is the service? If I order today when could I expect to see the product? Thanks again.

·
Registered
366 Posts
I've ordered several items from them and I've normally been very happy. If ever you have a question just call them and you get answers.

·
Registered
131 Posts
I ordered a windshield from them and it took almost 4 weeks to get it. I kept checking the website on status of my order and it kept saying processing. When I called after 10 days they told me they didn't have it in stock and were ordering it. Maybe they're not normally like this, but I wasn't too happy.

·
Registered
291 Posts
I bought some turn signals and got it within 10 days. I just bought some other stuff and one of the items is "On order". Currently it's been a week. I"m going to call them today since they haven't replied to my e-mail.

·
Registered
500 Posts
I recently had a issue with them. On the website, the order was not even coming up so I emailed with no response. I then called, had to wait forever on hold and it took them a while to find the order in the system. At this point I am thinking this is some guy peddling parts out of his bathroom.. Finally they found the order and had it shipped out the next day. It took about a week to receive it. Luckily, after speaking to other forum members, they had everything in stock.

I would call and place the order instead of on the website, you'll know right then and there of they have the item and how long it will be before you get it.

·
Registered
236 Posts
I have always had great luck with CC. They are pretty service oriented and it is not too tough to get a hold of a real person. I have heard some folks have the issues with delays in getting products, but I have never had this problem (10-15 purchases over the years).

·
Registered
79 Posts
Ordered from them twice, sorry but SLOW is the nicest thing I can think to say.

Ted

·
Registered
622 Posts

·
Registered
818 Posts
The best thing about CC is their website. It is a virtual encyclopedia of information about various products for an array of motorcycles.

I find the member reviews very helpful and the majority post pictures of their bikes, usually with the accessory installed.

I have not had problems with their service but I have only ordered a set of Saddlemen bags and saddlebag stays - got them in decent time considering the distance. I did find checking order status on their website to be pretty useless, though - I think you'd want to follow-up directly.

·
Registered
7,922 Posts
I live about 400 miles south of CC and I used to have to wait two weeks or more for orders.
But just after the first of this year they changed their methods.
Order tracking is changed.
Fufillment is far faster now.

Last three orders were in my hands within three days.

I could not be happier.

·
Registered
144 Posts
CC

I ordered some new covers, March 3rd, I just got them yesterday. I am not to happy with that. The page they sent me has the order number that you could select to view the progress of your order. This was very generec. Order processing = on order from manufacturer, which could have item coming directly from manufacture or shipping to us from our warehouse. 2 weeks later = Order shipped from us. 1 more week of shipping time.

If they did not have my item on hand, I wish they had just told me upfront and I would not have been checking the door step everyday.

Just my .02.

JP

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
I have had good luck with them but I always check newenough.com first. Alot of the time you will save a significant amount of $ on the same or similar item.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.