Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just wanted to introduce myself since I am new to the forum.

I am 33 years old and have been riding motorcycles forever(dirt&street) but have never rode a cruiser.Well I decided to go ahead and get one.So i bought bought my first cruiser,a 97 shadow ace 1100. I have only had it for a few days now and love it! I ride rockets and the shadow is a whole different world. I am now hooked! I dont even wanna ride the rocket anymore.:-D

Anyway,hello all and here are some pics.

My just purchased 97 Shadow Ace 1100

The other bike.... 2004 Kawasaki ZX-10R

·
Registered
139 Posts
Good ride man I gotta 97 spirit its a great experiance ima dirtbike rider too....well actually ill ride anything with wheels but when it comes down to takin it easy on a summer day nothin like a v-twin under my ass cruisin down the highway

·
Registered
2,023 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Enjoy your new ride. We have not done sports bikes, but they don't look any too comfortable, especially for an old toot. Ride safe.

We trudge on.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Welcome. I'm new here myself since a couple of days ago. Nice bikes! Hope you enjoy your new cruiser lifestyle. Mine is an '04 Aero.

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
Hello and Welcome to the forum.

My babe and I we like to go fast too some times, so every second year or so we go down to the track and take the FAST course. What a blast it is taking corners at break neck speed knowing full well there wont be no car in front of you to cut you down.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Welcome....so you gonna sell the street bike ?

·
Registered
12,291 Posts
It's just an opinion though. There are many nice cruisers out there from nearly everyone who builds bikes. My friend has nearly 30,000 flawless miles on his Vulcan and it looks and rides like it was brand new.
Just here to pimp your canopies and shelters, bro?

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for all the welcomes! And I am enjoying the shadow way more than I thought I would. Originally bought it just for passengers sake when the ol lady wants to ride. But It somehow turned into my daily rider.:mrgreen:

Welcome....so you gonna sell the street bike ?
You mean the rocket? I will prolly just keep it considering I have way more money into her then I will get out of her.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts