Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
I ordered some fat chrome control levers and they arrive the Thursday, I ordered them on Monday. I consider that not bad. That was in October of 06.

·
Registered
632 Posts
I got my windshield in about 4 days. I think it just depends on whether they have the item in stock or not. It took a little longer on my gloves.

Bill

·
Registered
460 Posts
I ordered from them on dec 30 and haven't gotten my order yet. I have talked to them and am waiting on turn signal bezels. No biggy to me. I order from amazon and they do the same. cuts back on shipping costs on both ends=more spending out of my wallet :twisted: possibly for the taillight i am looking for.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Good to hear they've gotten better. I had to switch to Mean Cycles over them. I would get my order from them sooner coming from Florida then CC and I only live 3 hours from them.

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
I've ordered several things from them, and never had problems. The most recent being like Jan 3rd, and it was delivered Jan 12th. Since they're in CA, and I'm in PA, I was fine with that -- especially considering they only charge $5 shipping for UPS ground.

·
Registered
4 Posts
You guys are lucky, I ordered a pair of saddlebag supports from them on Nov. 19, Still waiting. They keep saying that they will get them soon. Oh well, maybe some day.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Hopefully, Everytime I ordered from them It takes a month to get my product!!!. I know I'm in Canada, but the things I get off ebay take a week even when coming from Cali. Most of that time was usually for them to package the order (and hopefully your right and they changed)

·
Registered
943 Posts
motorcycle cool stuff

havent tried cruiser customizing yet........

But I did take a ride up to metric thunder (metricthunder.com)
met the owner, he actually has and rides the customs metrics that I have seen in magazines he built.

He came up to me, said he didn't recognize ma or my bike, but wanted to welcome me to his shop, and let me know if I ever needed anything or had questions, don't hesitate to call........in other words, he let me know my business was important.

I have also ordered from motorcyclecoolstuff.com very quick shipping.

only places I have used to contribute to the boards

·
Registered
211 Posts
I ordered some of those NGK Iridium IX spark plugs from them on the 29th and just got them on Thursday.

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
I have had very good luck with them. Most recent - wife bought me a handlebar clock for Christmas, battery went dead in a week. Called customer service and they sent me a battery in 3 days. The best judge of a good company for me is when you have a problem, how do they react.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I've had nothing but bad experiences with Cruiser Customizing. Slow shipping, terrible customer service, and other problems I won't even go into. Half of the stuff on their website isn't even in stock and you'll end up waiting 2 or 3 weeks to get it. I'll never deal with them again. They have this big elaboate website that makes you think they're a big company but they're just a small place.

If J&P has what I need then I get it from J&P. J&P might be a little more expensive than others but I'd rather pay a few dollars more to get good, fast service without a lot of BS. And if J&P doesn't have it I go to my Honda dealer to get it. When my Honda dealer special orders me something it's usually the same price or only a dollar or two more than what you'd pay online. Plus the dealer doesn't charge shipping. Most decent sized dealers are Custom Chrome, Pro-One, Kuryakyn, ETC. dealers and can get you whatever you need.

To be honest, this is the first time I've ever heard anyone say something good about them. My advice to people is to stay FAR, FAR away from Cruiser Customizing.

·
Registered
111 Posts
I've had problems with backordered items from them, can take forever to get stuff thats not in stock. I gave up dealing with them and now use Meancycles. www.meancycles.com At least Meancycles will phone me in Canada to discuss my order.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I have ordered several things from CruiserCustomizing. I like the way they have the wishlist on their website. I most recently got a hypercharger and risers for my VTX. I didn't have any issues with shipping at all. I have dealt with their customer service once, and got quick and very satisfactory resolution to my problem.

Gary

·
Registered
2 Posts
cruiser customizing

I just ordered some cobra passenger floorboards for my VT1100 C3 aero and the next day I got an e-mail with a link to the UPS website with a tracking number.Got them in 4 days.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts