Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
460 Posts
Got mine from wally world, and cost about $15. It is made by Bell and I have it mounted in the center of my bars. This is for water bottles (I haven't found a travel cup to fit it yet).

·
Registered
25 Posts
I bought a Kruzer Kaddy last year and am very happy with it. It it easily removable and can be configured to swivel, or not. It comes with various thickness insulated liners to accommodate a range of sizes from a pop can to a fat water bottle.

They are not cheap but are well made and available in a variety of finishes (chrome, black, camo) and clamp sizes.

I searched ebay and got mine, shipping included, for $35.00

http://www.kruzerkaddy.net/products.html

Brad

·
Registered
688 Posts
Took one off of one of the ten speed bikes that have been stored in the shed for about 20 years!!!! Zip tied it to the handle bars.... works great!

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
+1 on the Cruzer Caddy. I bought mine @ our local harley Dealer. Shhhhhhhhhhh!!! It was a few bucks cheaper than @ the Honda Dealer. it will hold a 32oz cup of my favorite beverage!!! :D You can see it in my sig pic. Makes a nice place to store your sunglasses too!!!

·
Registered
122 Posts
I used a $6 bicycle bottle holder from Walmart and a pair of hose clamps to attach it to the rise of my handle bars. Both are stainless steel so they match the shinyness of the rest of the stuff up there and the screw part of the clamps is occluded by the wiring along the handlebar so it looks even better. The only downside is the word Schwinn in black on the front of it.

·
Registered
415 Posts
I have a leather one that I attach to the small bag on my rear fender.......I did have it on the handlebars, but it would not stay level.
I just use it for picking up a coffee on the way to work. I love the looks I get from the servers when I take the bike through the drive-through at the Tims. (Canuck coffee franchise)

·
Registered
89 Posts
bike1962 said:
+1 on the Cruzer Caddy. I bought mine @ our local harley Dealer. Shhhhhhhhhhh!!! It was a few bucks cheaper than @ the Honda Dealer. it will hold a 32oz cup of my favorite beverage!!! :D You can see it in my sig pic. Makes a nice place to store your sunglasses too!!!
+10 on cruzer caddy and where purchased. i fell out that it was cheaper. sad thing i was giving my buddy a hard time what he had to pay for oil change from them. here i was buying aftermarket product from them giving them praise.

·
Registered
8,029 Posts
Mark isn't here anymore. One of the misfortunes of searching old threads.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts