Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been modifying my Honda Shadow Aero (2005) 750 over the last few months (kind of started as a repair and went quite a bit further) and have decided I could use a new look with my dashboard. Anyone have any Ideas to what could replace the stock dashboard or things out there to jazz it up a bit?

· Premium Member
7,692 Posts
I have been modifying my Honda Shadow Aero (2005) 750 over the last few months (kind of started as a repair and went quite a bit further) and have decided I could use a new look with my dashboard. Anyone have any Ideas to what could replace the stock dashboard or things out there to jazz it up a bit?
This do anything for you? Mounts to the backside of the windshield.

Attachments

· Registered
2,685 Posts
Oh, you mean the speedo. You can try painting it with Plasti-Dip. Its pretty resilient, but removable without harming the original surface. Itll allow you to play with different ideas color wise at least without being perm.

· Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Oh, you mean the speedo. You can try painting it with Plasti-Dip. Its pretty resilient, but removable without harming the original surface. Itll allow you to play with different ideas color wise at least without being perm.
Speedo? I haven't heard that one yet. Plasti-Dip, sounds interesting, Not sure about the "speedo" but that may solve another idea I have on a different part of the bike. Thanks.

· Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
If you did replace it, what would you do with the hole in the tank? There's not a lot you could do with it other then painting it. There are no aftermarket ones that would fit in the same place.
repainting it is an option. I have redone the rest of the bike so a whole paint job is not out of the question. Just wanting a different look. Real personalized if you will. I was hoping for a few ideas. kind of seeing what is out there.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.