Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,530 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought I would put this out there for all to see and hopefully make plans. As of right now, I am planning on taking the Journal to Woody's widow (Linda) the weekend of June 6th/7th. Marcia and I will probably leave St. Louis the afternoon of June 5th, spend Saturday with Linda (including a ride to Woody's grave site), and return to St. Louis on Sunday.

I hope that anyone that wants to go on this final ride of the Journal will make plans to join us on the ride. Drop me an email at [email protected] if you are planning on meeting up or riding with us.

Joe

·
Registered
296 Posts
Joe, when and where are you picking it up?
If possible, I'd like to see about getting it and bringing it to you when you are down here over Memorial Day weekend?

Just a thought...

·
Registered
2,530 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
buttman said:
Joe, when and where are you picking it up?
If possible, I'd like to see about getting it and bringing it to you when you are down here over Memorial Day weekend?

Just a thought...
That sounds like a good idea.

Joe

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
I am still down with that Joe....barring anymore complications, this year can only get better....

Gonz

·
Registered
132 Posts
Howdy. I have tracked the journal for a long time.
Is there any way, to get a photo CD of the entire thing so we can see it before it gets retired?
I would be willing to pay a reasonable amount for it.

·
Registered
2,530 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Tnshadowrider said:
Howdy. I have tracked the journal for a long time.
Is there any way, to get a photo CD of the entire thing so we can see it before it gets retired?
I would be willing to pay a reasonable amount for it.
It is my plan to scan the journal and post it on my website before delivering it to Linda.

Joe

·
Registered
61 Posts
Nice to see this still going and coming to a close. It's been a long ride for Woody!

·
Registered
162 Posts
Wow,

I haven't been on the forum alot over the last 1 1/2 years due to some issues in my life.

I am sooo glad the journal is finally going home.

I feel honoured to have been a part of it. It's been a long time since I have seen that journal.

I remember when I received it, it was blank pages. I was the first to put Woody's picture on the inside cover and draw lines for signatures.

I too am very curious to see the condition and the signatures now.

cheers everyone.

csrMark

1 - 9 of 9 Posts