Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
829 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went and rode the Devil’s Triangle today. It’s a little over 100 miles from here. It’s a 44 mile loop nw of knoxville tn the way i went the first 14 miles were ok then after you get by the prison you got about 30 miles of curvy roads I thought it was well worth the trip. Came back a different way rose about 300 miles
there was a sign about at the prison that said rode closed 25 miles ahead i went ahead anyway not close but down to one lane about a mile from where i started it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
10,166 Posts
Wow, What dam is that?
Great pics! I need to come ride with you and follow you for a week or so!

No Sig, someone whined and I lost it.. Crybaby....

·
Registered
16,269 Posts
I like the Devils` Triangle route, BUT I don`t remember no prison???
Prolly more into them Curves :D

You have an array of mountainous area routes, I`d LOVE to live in the area...
Ann & I aren`t doing no more accidents! We`re gonna spend our time & money on things we Enjoy instead ;)
Love the pics, Do I remember a mill along the route?

I sure wish that deer hadn`t crossed my path,
D

·
Premium Member
829 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Don’t remember a mill on the triangle but there was one at norris dam state park

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
16,269 Posts
It may have been a plant of some kind, I remember it was closed and fenced off with No trespassing signs...
Lumber yard/mill I`m thinking it was...
Anyhow, I have fond memory of the ride!
Chickenman, Big dog, Greg & myself spent a weekend traveling those Beautiful Routes...

·
Registered
35 Posts
Very nice, I also ride the Devil's Triangle. Oak Ridge I think it is about 60 miles round trip.

I see you also crossed Norris Dam.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
About this Discussion
7 Replies
4 Participants
chevyman_ky
Honda Shadow Forums
Welcome to Honda Shadow Forum. Come in and discuss any Honda Shadow models: VT1100, VT250, VT750 and the VT500.
Full Forum Listing