Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I'm a newbie for this site but have been riding for years....mostly in CA....but since moving to TX I haven't owned a bike until last year.
It's nice to back in the seat.

Loving this weather out here in the DFW area. I will be able to go for a ride today.

Attachments

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome!
There are some good meet-up groups in the DFW area.
This one is primarily out of Fort Worth but we get some riders from all over North Texas.
http://www.meetup.com/motorcycle-23/
We had a great ride to Thurber, Texas (a ghost town) today. 28 riders participated.

Thanks for the link to meet up.....Thurber looked like a fun ride....I will try to go to a meet sometime in the near future to meet some of the locals.
I'm in the Flower mound area so I don't get over to Ft. Worth much.

·
Registered
43 Posts
anyone know any good mechanics in the DFW area? Looking for someone whos willing to do some work on an older Shadow...

·
Registered
2,023 Posts
Little shop of Scooters is a good independent shop. Michael is the owner's name and back in our Honda days we had work done there. Work was competent and prices were reasonable. He is about four miles south of I-20 on I-35E (Bear Creek Road exit) off the south bound service road. He works on oldies.

We trudge on.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
^^^:grin:^^^

Love that bike of yours !

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
anyone know any good mechanics in the DFW area? Looking for someone whos willing to do some work on an older Shadow...
I just took mine to DFW Honda in Grapevine....since it's so close to me.

I'm sure there are lots of others around.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts