Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to stop the wind in m face from under the windshield. I was thinking about these National Cycle lowers. Does anyone have experience with lowers on a 750 Shadow Aero?

Attachments

·
Registered
12,557 Posts
I don't have any but have been considering them. A lot of guys say they really help with cold air and wind buffeting. Even up to your helmet area.

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I ordered the Memphis Shades version since the others needed their windshield. I'll review them when I get them installed. Hopefully they fit OK.

·
Super Moderator
6,491 Posts
I've got the National Cycles Cruiser Shield and Chrome Lowers on my 750ACE. The shield is slightly tilted back and tall enough that I'm just looking over it when riding; the lowers aren't adjustable. Both the shield and the lowers look factory....... very, very high quality items.

As far as wind buffeting, this set up is good up to about 70mph with little or no buffeting of the helmet.

Here's a couple of pics:
Phil

·
Registered
40 Posts
I installed them on my 08 Aero to help with buffetting. It seemed to help a little bit but it just seams the helmet I have only likes wind coming full into my face. I do think they helped keep air off my legs and eliminated some of that wind from below. I recently adjusted them to fit better with my batwing. When we get some decent weather, I'll try to snap a pic.

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I got them installed and it started snowing! Hope to ride tomorrow if the roads are clear.

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well I went for a ride. It was 52 degrees out. These things worked great. They keep a lot of wind off my face and helmet that came up from below the windshield. They keep a little wind off the knees as well. I’m very happy with them.

I got them from Dennis Kirk in Minnesota. They were $105 including tax. UPS shipping was free. They shipped same day and I had them 2 days later. Great service.

Part #: 233568 Memphis Shades Fork Deflectors - MEM5804
Part #: 273004 Memphis Shades Fork Deflector Mounting Kit - MEK1934

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts