Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Premium Member
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Currently using a FF with speakers I enjoy music during all my rides.

What kind of audio system do you use?

·
Premium Member
2,270 Posts
Vance & Hines.;-)

·
Registered
256 Posts
I also have a shark set-up. They are made for boats so I do not worry about a little rain. I was using my iPod for a while but it kept locking up and stopping in the middle of a song which pisses me off. Then I started using my sirius radio for some time. Which was good. Then Big-B found an awesome deal on a new iPod for me. Turns out I had a gen1 which has a actual HD with moving parts. So the vibration from my bike was just rocking my 1st iPod into its craziness. The new iPod was 1) a bigger drive and 2) wasn't going to vibrate itself to death. So now I'm back with my iPod. I like that the best as I can put together some playlists of music I really want to hear while on that ride!!!! :D

·
Premium Member
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I also have a shark set-up. They are made for boats so I do not worry about a little rain. I was using my iPod for a while but it kept locking up and stopping in the middle of a song which pisses me off. Then I started using my sirius radio for some time. Which was good. Then Big-B found an awesome deal on a new iPod for me. Turns out I had a gen1 which has a actual HD with moving parts. So the vibration from my bike was just rocking my 1st iPod into its craziness. The new iPod was 1) a bigger drive and 2) wasn't going to vibrate itself to death. So now I'm back with my iPod. I like that the best as I can put together some playlists of music I really want to hear while on that ride!!!! :D

Got any pics of your setup?

·
Registered
3,537 Posts
i use kuryakyn sound of chrome. i like 'em pretty good. they look awesome in my opinion too.

·
Registered
6,045 Posts
Got any pics?
Basically what it looks like.

the amp is mounted behind my left side cover

it's the 250 watt unit, Shows my ipod in this, I have Since changed that. Click the pic below to hear it

My wife has a similar set up on her Aero, no pics but if you need some let me know, I can take some for you

·
Registered
3,537 Posts
Got any pics?
sure... here's some pics.

here's some pics of what they look like without the batwing.
i think they kinda look like old microphones. i dig it.

·
Premium Member
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Bernie & AJ, thanks for the pics. And both of you have nice bikes though I'd have to say AJ's bike makes me forget my name momentarily.

·
Registered
3,537 Posts
you're very welcome. thanks for the compliment.

·
Registered
10,263 Posts
Cobra's! Works for me! And if I get bored I sing to myself, out loud of course! I went on a charity ride yesterday with 135 bikes, you should have seen the looks I got:p, no but I did have to catch myself so I would not scare any riders off of the road! I may decide to listen to some tunes, but as for now, I am listening out for other stuff, like idiots in cages!
Coop

1 - 20 of 52 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.