Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
409 Posts
At 400 mph do you REALLY need to wear a helmet?

Edit: Well I guess you would need to protect your face, huh.

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
I want one!! Or the hundreds of thousands it cost to develop and produce.

Dingo.

2010 Honda Shadow Phantom- Custom

This one sent from my other 'droid device

·
Registered
289 Posts
If I paid the big bucks for that beast I still could not ride it, my legs are still too short. Too bad.

·
Premium Member
4,575 Posts
Id rather have my shadow :)

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Thanks clm1954! I was thinking the exact same thing! Four wheels? Not a motorcycle, just a stripped down car! I would rather have the money than the beast that nobody around here could ride!:lol:

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
the 4 wheels bothers me too, going for some kind of batman type vibe I guess. I would also prefer the money over a bike with training wheels.

·
Registered
11,102 Posts
Was that supposed to be a race as the name implies? Lame.

·
Registered
4,833 Posts
"Estimated" 400 mph is not actual 400 mph. And that estimation came out of some marketing genius' a##. Since the world record for motorcycles is 376 mph produced by a highly sophisticated team working for years to get to that speed this Dodge claim looks even sillier. Why don't they just say 1000 mph since they don't have to back it up?

Actually that monstrosity was debuted some years ago and then quickly forgotten by Dodge and the rest of the world as an auto show roll-out suitable for a photo op, five minutes of publicity and nothing else.

·
Registered
23,171 Posts
"Estimated" 400 mph is not actual 400 mph. And that estimation came out of some marketing genius' a##. Since the world record for motorcycles is 376 mph produced by a highly sophisticated team working for years to get to that speed this Dodge claim looks even sillier. Why don't they just say 1000 mph since they don't have to back it up?

Actually that monstrosity was debuted some years ago and then quickly forgotten by Dodge and the rest of the world as an auto show roll-out suitable for a photo op, five minutes of publicity and nothing else.
and once again there is a disturbance in the force as the two polarized entities agree

1 - 13 of 13 Posts