Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Watching an old episode of "King of Queens" where Doug buys a motorcycle and it's a '99 red and black Shadow.

Nice! 8)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Found this online...

"To get around his home turf of Milwaukee, Wisconsin, the Fonz rode a motorcycle. In the very early episodes he rode custom Harley-Davidson models. In the later episodes he rides a Triumph motorcycle. Overall, the Fonz drove a variety of models including Harley Panhead, Harley Knucklehead, Harley Sportster, Triumph 500 CC Twin, Trophy 650 CC and a BSA."
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
30 Posts
Does anyone remember the old episode of Coach when Hayden and Dauber both got Harley's?

Too funny!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,505 Posts
there was an episode of 'king of the hill' where they both got bikes to ride to sturgis and hanks broke down and had to ride two up with peggy piloting..... :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,212 Posts
Does anyone remember the Simpson's episode where the biker gang takes Marge hostage? :lol: :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11 Posts
That episode is called, "Take my wife sleaze" Sorry the Simpsons geek in me came through. "We"re the Hell's Satans out of Bakersfield!"
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
512 Posts
thetick said:
That episode is called, "Take my wife sleaze" Sorry the Simpsons geek in me came through. "We"re the Hell's Satans out of Bakersfield!"
I love when they start fighting with the bikes... John goodman and Henry Winkler were voices in that episode...

I used to be a huge Simpsons fan, but that has worn off lately... now its king of the hill 8)

GrymLocke said:
there was an episode of 'king of the hill' where they both got bikes to ride to sturgis and hanks broke down and had to ride two up with peggy piloting..... :lol:
The episode you're talking about is called "Queazy Rider"...

They actually only bought one bike, because it was recomended by a family therapist... Hank didn't want to ride on the "Bitch seat" on the way to sturgis, and it pissed Peggy off... she yelled at him and was taking a bus home when Hank broke his glasses and she had to drive them both home on the bike...

Sorry I watch way to much King of the hill... but thats probably my favorite episode... (I got it saved on my dvr since that season isn't out on dvd yet) :oops: :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1 Posts
i loved that episode of the king of queens where doug buys a bike. it was so damn funny , i have watched it several times and was always trying to ffigure out what type of bike it was. Now I know.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,505 Posts
Xodus said:
thetick said:
That episode is called, "Take my wife sleaze" Sorry the Simpsons geek in me came through. "We"re the Hell's Satans out of Bakersfield!"
I love when they start fighting with the bikes... John goodman and Henry Winkler were voices in that episode...

I used to be a huge Simpsons fan, but that has worn off lately... now its king of the hill 8)

GrymLocke said:
there was an episode of 'king of the hill' where they both got bikes to ride to sturgis and hanks broke down and had to ride two up with peggy piloting..... :lol:
The episode you're talking about is called "Queazy Rider"...

They actually only bought one bike, because it was recomended by a family therapist... Hank didn't want to ride on the "Bitch seat" on the way to sturgis, and it pissed Peggy off... she yelled at him and was taking a bus home when Hank broke his glasses and she had to drive them both home on the bike...

Sorry I watch way to much King of the hill... but thats probably my favorite episode... (I got it saved on my dvr since that season isn't out on dvd yet) :oops: :D
I used to be a regular watcher (esp. when KoH was partnerd with simpsons and x-files 8) ), but drifted away from it when I got my dish and access to history channel, scifi, tlc, discovery, cartoon network (adult swim)... :roll: guess my memory is slipping
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
What's really funny is most of those guys bought their bikes against their significant others' wishes. Geeee... none of us did that.... did we? :wink:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
549 Posts
piperkeith said:
What's really funny is most of those guys bought their bikes against their significant others' wishes. Geeee... none of us did that.... did we? :wink:
i bought my Z used with only 600 miles on the clock because the guy bought it without his wife knowing. lucky for me, she made him sell it. :lol:
 
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Top