Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 20 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
dream bike?? dunno, just a few months ago having any bike was a dream.
I am in this boat also. Love the honda. I guess i would like to have a few different ones, maybe a custom chopper but I have other things to buy with that money so the Honda is here and I will play with it.

·
Registered
680 Posts
See sig pic. I guess the raider might be a hair cooler, but.. nah.
Not sure how I missed that but, how long have you had the Stryker man?

As for the question at hand, that's a tough call. Probably a Victory Jackpot or, an HD Softail Blackline.

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
305 Super Hawk

·
Registered
10,263 Posts
My Mistress! If I had the $$$ I dont know what 1 bike could make me happier!
Coop

·
Registered
5,811 Posts
My dream bike changes almost weekly. I've owned dozens and dozens of motorcycles over the years and at one time most of them were my dream bike.

·
Registered
23 Posts
As for the question at hand, that's a tough call. Probably a Victory Jackpot or, an HD Softail Blackline.
My hubby has a Victory Hammer-S and loves it. He would like to see me on a Vegas, but I'm not quite ready for a heavier bike yet. :)

·
Registered
23 Posts
hard to say really. I guess the perfect bike would for me would have muscular cruiser looks with optional hard luggage that was easy on and off. Would be easy to clean like a sport tourer, handle and perform like a sport bike while still sounding like a cruiser. And of course be comfortable all day long.
for now i'm trying out the road star warrior, but like all the others it will probably go in a few years for something different.

·
Registered
662 Posts
Honda Shadow Spirit 750 was my dream bike ... Dreamed about getting two wheels for over 40 years.

Got it ... got a chance to step up to what I found was my next and final dream bike after 6 months of having the Spirit.

VTX 1800 .... Last bike I will ever own.

I am very lucky ... I have two dream bikes ... but I have to share one ( the wife really thinks the Shadow is hers ).

1 - 20 of 89 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.