Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
I remember snow....

we had some in the central valley [oh] about 3-4 years ago...I thinik it stayed on the ground most of the day too...about 1" and it closed all the schools.. :shock:
...there was PANIC in the streets, shelters packed to capacity, looting, roving gangs, warlords ruling fiefdoms, eating dogs...IT WAS TERROR IN WHITE!!! :shock: :twisted:

·
Registered
249 Posts
Sanoke,
I just saw the days weather in Colorado,over 100mph winds combined with all that cold and snow,has got to be real Pain.Hopefully everyone is
able to stay warm and safe.

·
Registered
2,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
PYSCHOWard said:
Sanoke,
I just saw the days weather in Colorado,over 100mph winds combined with all that cold and snow,has got to be real Pain.Hopefully everyone is
able to stay warm and safe.
Thanks for the kind thoughts. In the 22 years I've lived here, this is certainly the hardest winter I've seen yet. I guess this is Mother Nature's way of making up for all those mild winters we've had the past few years. Makes riding a bit of a challenge.

·
Registered
3,396 Posts
I can't believe how much snow you guys are getting and we haven't had that much at all.

I guess Mother Nature felt we needed a break.

I hope it ends soon for you folks.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Man, I am feeling for you guys. We hot footed it out of Denver the afternoon of the 21st. Had to shovel 34" of partly cloudy from my in-laws drive just to go sit in 2 hours of traffic.

What was strange, once we got east of Denver till about 15 miles from the Kansas border the road was perfectly clear. No black ice, patches or anything.

I grew up in Denver area and we used to have a blast driving in that stuff. Not for me anymore.

Good luck guys, and remember, March is your snowy month.

Bill

·
Registered
1,896 Posts
We just had our first snow of the season yesterday here in New Jersey...a light flurry that lasted all of about 10 minutes :roll:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts