Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Members:

Please see the link for the EAST COAST RALLY and register.

Discussions have been ongoing for the past weeks via PM and CHATROOM. Past coordinators and attendees have sanctioned the event to be held in Virgina Beach, Virginia. They have asked me to coordinate the event.

Hope to see you there and thank you for your support.

Mike

Virginia Beach, Virginia

·
Registered
799 Posts
thanks mike Im sure that it will be a nice change for pj , rob and jim to attend one rather then have to plan it all ..... you are a champ for throwing it together for us !

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Boston

Bummer...I wish it was a bit further north. Va. is quite a ride from Boston!
Sounds like we need to move the rally around a little, perhaps the NORTH East next year and you can be da man!

Actually, I have been wanting to visit your area this year and plan on leaving after the ECR and head on a New England trek, then head to the Cananian Rally.

Ride safe this year in Boston!

·
Registered
206 Posts
I look forward to critiquing yours! LOL, no really it will be fun to attend rather than plan for a change. I am almost 99% sure I will be in for this one too!
:D Thanks Mike.... :D
Robert

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ECR

Rob,

If you make it you can critique the event AND I will buy you a beer. Just don't say a word if it rains :?

Sadie and White Knight,

Looking forward to having y'all in my neck of the woods . . . and sea. Hope we have the best of sun and no slick roads :lol:

Dawn,

GREAT sig pic. Both you and the bike are fabulous. Looking forward to meeting you and sharing the open road.

Blueeyes,

Thanks for all your support already. Hope you enjoy the main event this year. Stay safe until then.

duhhhh, did I say rain? OH NO.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ECR

Hope to see some more of our regulars and also some new riders at this years East Coast Rally.
----------------------------------------

Virginia Beach, Virginia

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.