Honda Shadow Forums banner

Eastern Iowa Riders

7K views 10 replies 9 participants last post by  DawnDishSoap 
#1 ·
Looking for any riders or ride events in the Eastern Iowa area. New to the motorcycle world so looking to ride some distance but on the short side until I get some miles on the seat.

Curious if anyone knows of anything. Hit me up if you do.

I'm from Walker which is North of Cedar Rapids.

#2 · (Edited)
Hey man, David here from Lisbon, 20 miles east of CR on highway 30. This is probably short notice but I'm heading over and up the Mississippi tomorrow, probably cross into SE Wisc , Potosi, perhaps head up near La Cross or maybe over to Shullsburg and possibly New Glarus if the mood strikes me. This is a trip I plan to take several times this summer so let me know if you ever want to coming along.

#8 ·
The Cedar Rapids Chapter of the Chrome Divas is hosting several rides this year. We are a group of women that raise money for local women and childrens chairitys. our first event is held saturday may 3rd It is our anual Motorcycle Awareness ride we ride to raise awrness for motorcyclests our events are alwayse a blast check us out on facebook

It doesnt Matter What You Ride..... Just Ride

#9 ·
Cedar rapids chapter of the Chrome Divas are putting on several rides this year to raise awareness and money for local women's and children's charities as well as the veteran's food pantry and awareness in general

come hang with us on
Saturday may 3rd for our annual motorcycle awareness ride
July 19th for backpacking to school
October 4th for our breast and cervical cancer awareness ride ( this is a HUGE ride with aver 150 to 200 bikes together we make a lot of noise )
for more information please visit us on face book cedar rapids chapter of the chrome divas

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.