Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all you eastern MA riders and beyond. I checked the threads and it looked like there was a South Shore meet up that started and kind of tailed of last year. I think we really need to get this going. I'm about to jump out of my skin from not being able to ride for 98% of the winter. I feel the need to start an early spring meetup somewhere (starting in Mid March? That's when I started taking the bike out on a regular basis last year, hoping for the same this year)... weekly, monthly whatever. I just need like minded folks to ride with without the politics of a members only club. I'd like to meet up at one of the local restaurants, get some dinner and have everyone go out for a ride.

If this sounds like something my fellow Shadow riders of Eastern Massachusetts would be interested in, respond to this thread and we'll try to get it going.

·
Registered
67 Posts
I took a look at the link to New England Riders that Canyon posted. They have a ride to eat planned for Saturday, April 26 2014, from Rockland down to the cape, with lunch at Isaac's in Plymouth. I'm going.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I signed up for that ride as well. Should be a good time.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts